ADD:Wutan Industrial Area, Longqan City, Zhejiang Province, China
Katana Repeated folding delay
Making the first step, this kind of strip steel heated to the red burning and hammer forging, repeated folding extension, ranging from seventy-eight times more than twenty or thirty times, every time hammering dozens of hammer, exercise The purpose is to precipitate the raw materials in the debris, making it a symmetrical steel texture, the Japanese samurai sword of the "ground muscle" also from the resulting. Folding extension of the law is much, ordinary "wood is wood, cross" In addition there are "short book, folding wood, wood leaves" and so on forging. In ancient times there is no test equipment, whether the steel by virtue of experience and feeling. Outsiders can not glimpse its Church. Exercise steel has been made blade, but the Japanese are not enthusiastic about this. Into the class knife for the "pill forging" "cutting edge iron" or "number of objects." This kind of knife can not be used for actual combat! Requires a good edge, the steel and iron should be properly combined into a knife. Steel hard easy to fold, to be soft and soft iron auxiliary, soft iron easy to bend iron to the backbone. Such a blade may be referred to as a composite blade or jacket edge. , The Japanese samurai knife blade common combination of law "triple" and "roll". Meticulous use of the "three of the" "Quartet" "five together" and so on. In addition, the blade is easy to fold (stems) in particular with iron material. Will be the quality of the material by the different extension of integration as a whole, full-blade balance, can be described as the process to. At this point, the initial formation of the sword can be trimmed grinding can be quenched. 01. Blade (Ha): that is, winger slope after quenching and hardened range.
02. To (Ji): that is, winger slope has not been quenched and hardened range, in the "blade" and "pick" between.
03. Hiogi (Shinogiji): that is, after the winger slope without slope of the part.
04. Shinogisuji: The turning point between the "ground" and the "ho land".
05. Mune (Mune): that is knife back.
06. Kissaki (Kissaki): that is the tip. The boundary between the tip and the blade is called "Yokote"
07. Boushi: that is, in the "cut first" part of the "blade"
08. "Wood pass" (a word, left wood right pass) (Hi): that is parallel to the blade of the pit pattern, often referred to as "blood tank".
09. Center (Nakago): that is, the blade and the handle connected part.
10. Blade area (Hamachi): the end point, but also the blade in the chop when the force of the biggest point.
11. Mekugiana: dry bamboo nails (called "head", Mekugi) through the handle and the "head hole", fixed blade.
12. Ming (Mei): knife in the sword of the "center" engraved with "Ming" for identification.
13. Yasurime: To prevent the blade from accidentally leaving the handle, the entire surface of the center is filmed. Head (Kashira): package in the handle of the end of the equipment called "head".
- Japan Samurai Sword
- Tool history
- So Cutter Era
- Japan Samurai Sword
- Japan Steel Of The Sword
- "Wrought" is Japan in the process o...
- Hardening, Quenching Is Known As He...
- Steel Products Matching
- Burning Blade
- Samurai Sword For Conservation
- Katana Refining Conditions
- Chinese Sword Straight Up Straight
- Samurai Sword Fixed Blade Angle
- Katana Steel Blocks Beat
- Wu Shijian Tribute Trade
- Chinese Sword The Head Is Called
- Katana The Kneading Of The Knife
- Chinese Sword Means Powerful
- Wu Shijian Sharp Level